Throughout the month of October, I’ll be featuring beauty products in which a portion of the proceeds from their sales will benefit Breast Cancer Awareness or foundations for cancer treatments and other cancer research organizations. BCA month should be every month– but we can all make an impact this October, even if it’s just in a small way. Here are a few hair products and styling tools that aid the cause!
• UNITE 7 Seconds Dry Shampoo — This amazing dry shampoo makes second-day hair possible without a powdery look, while contributing $1 from each bottle sold to the Los Angeles County Affiliate Susan G. Komen for the Cure’s 8th Annual Fashion for the Cure.
• ghd BCA 2009 IV Pink Styler — The limited-edition styling set includes a high-gloss baby pink ghd IV Styler, Styler pouch, tote bag, small brush, and 2 sectioning clips in a limited-edition gift box to support breast cancer research and achieve high-voltage style!
• Philip Kingsley No Scent No Color Shampoo — Philip Kingsley donates $1 from the sale of every 250 ml bottle and .50 cents from every 75 ml bottle to Look Good…Feel Better, a charity that is focused on boosting the self confidence and self esteem of women undergoing treatment for cancer. No Scent No Color Shampoo is perfect for anyone whose skin shows sensitivity to traditional shampoos, and was inspired Philip’s wife as she was undergoing cancer treatment.
• Lucia Tristao Designs — 20% of the proceeds from every pink ribbon and rhinestone-adorned headband will be donated to Breast Cancer Awareness programs and can be found exclusively at The Plaza Beauty by Warren-Tricomi.
• Conair Power of Pink Ionic Hair Dryer — This inexpensive, yet high-powered styler is pretty in pink and donates $1 from each purchase to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.