For the fourth year in a row, you’ll find a collection of limited edition Sonia Kashuk products to benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation at Target this month. This is definitely the prettiest collection for the cause I’ve spotted this month, and it’s super affordable! With 15% of the purchase price being donated to this important cause, how can you say no? Interesting factoid: This collection’s design motif was inspired by a special necklace that Sonia received from a friend during her own treatment, as she’s a breast cancer survivor herself.
- Lend a Hand Nail Polish Trio ($9.99) — Deep Purple (dark plum), Mauve (mauve-rose cream), Pink Sparkle (plum silver metallic)
- Pretty in Pink Eye Palette ($12.99) — Sparkle plenty with this gorgeous eyeshadow trio with pale pink, lilac, and medium pink glittering shades
- Brighten Your Day Cosmetic Sponges ($5.99) — Use these high-quality pink foundation blenders damp or dry for a seamless finish
- Primping For a Cause Curler & Tweezer Set ($16.99) — Two beauty necessities no woman should be without; an eyelash curler and a durable pair of slanted-tip tweezers
- Circle of Hope Kabuki Brush ($12.99) — These soft pink (and pretty) bristles help buff foundation, or apply bronzer and blush in style
- Circle Around a Cause Travel Brush Set ($21.99) — Six of Sonia’s full-size signature brushes with pink bristles in a sturdy clutch fit for travel or for carrying alone; blush brush, eyeshadow brush, angled eyeshadow brush, smudge brush, crease brush, and lash & brow brush included
- Seeing Pink Purse Brush ($12.99) — Four purse-friendly (but fully functional) makeup brushes in a cute pink fold-over case; crease brush, concealer brush, blush brush, and small eyeshadow brush