If you haven’t heard by now, MAC just made nine beauty bloggers’ dreams come true—to have their own Lipglass or eyeshadow shade. I don’t know about you, but I would probably faint if this opportunity were bestowed upon me! I’m incredibly happy for the chosen few, and I think they did a great job designing their personal shades.
No one <3’s M∙A∙C more than a Beauty Blogger. To thank them for their passionate devotion & always honest feedback, we invited NINE of our favourites to our lab in Toronto to custom-create their own Eye Shadow or Lipglass. Exclusively online, just like the makeup-mad minds that created them.
Here’s the shade breakdown:
- Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle! — deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle (designed by Amber Katz of Beauty Blogging Junkie)
- Jealousy Wakes — Seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl (designed by Christine Mielke of Temptalia)
- Parisian Skies — muted grey-blue (designed by Lesley Ellen Mirza of Lipstick Powder N Paint)
- Hocus Pocus — dark sooty grey with silver pearl (designed by Lianne Farbes of The Makeup Girl)
- Evolution Revolution — warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green, and blue micro-glitter (designed by Karen Monterichard of Makeup and Beauty Blog)
- All of My Purple Life — deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle (designed by Patrice Yursik of Afrobella)
- Caqui — persimmon orange (designed by Lily Nima of Beauty Maverick)
- Sonoran Rain — deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl (designed by Aileen De Los Angeles of The Shades of U)
- Nitro:licious 2046 — intense shiny red (designed by Wendy Lam of Nitrolicious)
How AMAZING are these colors? The MAC Lipglass formula already rocks—and with these five bloggers sharing what they had for pigments in their minds’ eyes, they’re all completely killer combinations! These are some impressive and expressive Lipglass shades for sure.
I absolutely love the pigmentation, finish, and texture of all of the eyeshadow shades. Each one is really exceptional in its own way—there is no way I could pick a favorite out of any of them!
Congratulations to all nine of these ladies, way to go!
Do you have any favorites from this collection?
Price & Availability: This limited edition collection is available online only at maccosmetics.com until August 2, 2011—so be sure to stock up on what you love! Both the eyeshadow and Lipglass shades are priced at $14.50 each.