I have wanted to share this one with you for a few weeks, but I couldn’t…until now! Coming up this weekend, you’ll find this Tarte Glow Your Way to Gorgeous 8-Piece collection on QVC at the Today’s Special Value price of just $49.92. After wearing this all week, I’ve decided that you won’t want to be without it! Let’s take a closer look at what’s inside…
This collection is valued at over $195, and includes:
- The worldwide launch of Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (shades: fair, light, medium, tan, or deep)
- New shade of Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (QVC exclusive shade: Peaceful; soft pinky-peach)
- New QVC exclusive bamboo blush brush
- New emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow (new shade: Shimmering Taupe)
- New QVC Exclusive bamboo eyeshadow brush
- New smolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner with sharpener (new shade: Fig; a brown-plum)
- New LipSurgence natural lip luster (new shade: Sweet; golden-pink)
- Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in black
- Deluxe size Mineral Powder Bronzer (shade: Park Ave. Princess)
- Deluxe sample of Tarte’s Pure Maracuja oil (powerful skin elixir derived from the Amazonian passion flower)
- Purple Tarte makeup bag
Whether you’re a fan of Tarte already, or just getting your collection going—this is a great collection to pick up either way. I’m familiar with some of the products in this set already (I recently reviewed the emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeshadows here), but this was my first introduction to the Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. It’s fantastic! A little goes a long way, it’s nice and pigmented, and it stays put while giving perfect coverage. I also recently reviewed the LipSurgence Natural Lip Lusters here, but I have to say that the new color in this set, Sweet, is my new favorite!
You can order this now on QVC.com as item #A218483, but I understand it will be going up in price after 7/2. Don’t miss it! These are the perfect products for warmer weather. I’ve found that the eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and concealer have stayed put on me all week here in Los Angeles in 90° temperatures—and our air conditioner has been broken this entire week! Luckily, the A/C guy will be here tomorrow to remedy that situation—but I’ll still be rocking these new Tarte products this summer.