Whether you liked Dianna Agron’s gown choice last night at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards or not (a red Giles gown with laser-cut swans!), one thing is certain—her makeup was STUNNING! The captivating Glee beauty wore L’Oréal Paris on the red carpet, where her makeup artist, Monika Blunder focused on a red lip for one of Hollywood’s biggest nights.
Get her look with these affordable products:
- Monika kept Dianna’s skin simple and fresh with a bit of L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Light Ivory to give skin a light glow
- Since the focus was kept on her lips, only a small amount of L’Oréal Paris Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush in Celestial (Pink) was applied to the apples of cheeks
- The bold red lip stole the show; Monika applied L’Oréal Paris Infallible Le Rouge in Bold Bordeaux for lasting shine and pigment
- Her eyes were highlighted with a hint of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte with Vaseline applied over it to create added shine
- The L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black was lightly applied around the rim of the eye and Monika applied several coats of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in Black to complete the look
Bravo, Monika! We wholeheartedly approve of Dianna’s glam look.