The stars were out in full-force last night for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards, with hits and misses all over the red carpet. One gal who consistently gets it right is Emma Stone! Not only was her Lanvin gown impeccable, but her soft and feminine updo was top notch. We’ve got the skinny on Emma’s hair, straight from her stylist for the night, Mara Roszak!
Mara used several MATRIX haircare products to create the textured look; MATRIX Total Results Amplify Foam Volumizier, MATRIX Total Results Curl Contouring Cream, and BIOLAGE Freeze Fix Hair Spray. Here’s how:
- Starting with wet hair, apply MATRIX Total Results Amplify Foam Volumizer
- Rough dry hair to extenuate natural texture
- Use a 1” barrel curling iron to touch up loose, natural waves
- Take a dab of MATRIX Total Results Curl Contouring Lotion to tame any extra frizz throughout the hair and give it a bit more definition
- Twist ends of hair and pull back to create a loose, messy chignon in the back, letting the front of the hair and pieces around the face fall out
- Once hair is back and pinned, begin dropping the hair into the messy bun shape, pinning and wrapping each piece individually
- To secure the style, use BIOLAGE Freeze Fix Hair Spray
- Pinned in Lanvin hair accessory
You can win a set of the three products from MATRIX that Mara used on Emma!
Comment on this post by telling us what your favorite MATRIX haircare product is, and we’ll pick a winner after 11:59pm EST on 1/17/12! Update: This giveaway has ended and the winner that was selected at random, #10 onegreatsmile is the winner and will be contacted at the email address provided.