Color trends are a little bit brighter this year for spring, and brights are all over the place! Remember when this time of year almost always meant pastel nails? It’s almost as if summer is coming early, because many of the shades that I’d usually reserve for flip flop season are super hot right now. Check out six of our favorite polish hues you’ll love wearing during spring 2012!
LCN — Ocean Blue and Keep on Cruisin’, $7.50 each—lcnusa.com
- Ocean Blue is a deep cobalt and may require a thin third coat for complete opacity.
- Keep on Crusin’ is a frosty key lime green.
L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail — Tweet Me and Tangerine Crush, $5.99 each—drugstores
- Tweet Me is a canary yellow shimmer.
- Tangerine Crush is a creamy tangerine, with elements of coral.
See more photos and swatches…
Barielle — End of the Rainbow and Not That Kind of Girl, $8 each—barielle.com
- End of the Rainbow is a metallic peacock teal with very subtle duo-chromatic qualities.
- Not That Kind of Girl is a day-glo hot pink cream.