Warmer, sunnier days are ahead with the new bareMinerals Supernatural Collection, launching in July! By mixing up with some older bareMinerals favorites with a few newer pieces, you can create a warm, alluring look that’s easy to wear this season.
Ready 4.0 in The Happy Place, Awestruck Blush, Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dreamer and Free Spirit
- Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 — The Rare Find, The Happy Place
- Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner (not pictured) — 10 PM, 11 PM
- Awestruck Blush
- Pretty Amazing Lip Color — Savvy, Bravado
- Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss — Free Spirit, Dreamer
See more photos & details…
Ready 4.0 in The Rare Find, Marvelous Moxie in Dreamer, Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Savvy, Awestruck Blush
The Rare Find — Lost For Words, Surreal, Eureka, Frisson
Marvelous Moxie in Dreamer, Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Savvy, Awestruck Blush
Dreamer, Savvy, Awestruck, The Rare Find swatches
The Happy Place — Peace, Exhale, Euphoria, Imagine
Awestruck Blush, Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Bravado, Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Free Spirit
Free Spirit, Awestruck, The Happy Place Swatches
WOW. I’m usually one for cooler tones, and can’t often pull off things in the terracotta family—but Supernatural is really the exception to my own personal rule! I’m already a fan of the Ready eyeshadow formula (see spring 2012 releases here), and earlier in the week I professed my love for the Marvelous Moxie Lipglosses.
- With the new eyeshadows, the quality remains consistent; the pigments have a very smooth texture that glides across the skin without looking chalky. It does not take very much pressure to pick the product up with a brush—so try to be mindful not to swipe or rub the surface of them too much. If you do, you may experience a little bit of excess. The Rare Find holds an amazing metallic green which is truly the standout for me, with The Happy Place revolving around a deeper aubergine shade.
- Not pictured are two waterproof liner pencils. Shade 10 PM looks as if might be
an olive metallic greenburnished mocha (confirmed thanks to reader Julie), while shade 11 PM looks like it’s a medium charcoal. (I’m going off of images I see in the product brochure.)
- The two Pretty Amazing Lipcolors are existing shades in the core bareMinerals lineup. Bravado is a creamy brick rose shade, with Savvy as a creamy nude pink.
- The Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss shades are new; Dreamer is a beige-gold shimmer, Free Spirit is a warm, mauve-pink.
- Awestruck is a light terracotta blush shade.
I was so surprised that I liked the overall warmth of the collection, it translates much better than most warmer collections on my own skin. If you had to pick one thing from this lineup, I highly recommend one of the Ready 4.0 Eyeshadow quads! They’re perfectly pigmented and are great quality shadows.