I recently put a few products from Nexxus to the test from their Frizz Defy lineup; the Frizz Protection Styling Creme and Frizz Protection Hair Spray to see if they would help me make it through the day with less frizz. Here’s how I created my smooth style!
- Nexxus Frizz Defy Frizz Protection Styling Cream
- Nexxus Frizz Defy Frizz Protection Hair Spray
- Large round brush
- Flat iron
- After washing my hair, I worked about a nickel-size amount of the Nexxus Frizz Defy Frizz Protection Styling Creme through my damp hair.
- After sectioning my hair and securing with a few clips, I blow-dried my hair in sections—using a large round brush. (Make sure to hold the barrel of the nozzle on the hair dryer down, it will help smooth the cuticle of the hair to promote more shine and less frizz.)
- Then, I used a flat iron on my hair, to seal the cuticle and add extra shine. Since my hair is so fine, I usually only use the flat iron from the mid-shaft of my hair to the ends. If your hair is curly or coarse, I would recommend using the flat iron throughout the length of the hair strand.
- Finished by applying Nexxus Frizz Defy Frizz Protection Hair Spray.
Frizz Defy Frizz Protection Styling Creme
This lightweight styling cream contains coconut extract and argan oil to help restore the hair’s moisture balance and fight frizz. I love the way this product smells, and that the texture doesn’t weigh my hair down. It’s lighter than a balm, and not quite as intense as a serum—it was perfect for me.
Frizz Defy Frizz Protection Hair Spray
This spray offered medium hold without weighing down my hair to combat frizz throughout the day. I thought this did a great job of offering control without any stiffness or crunch.
I liked the Nexxus Frizz Defy products I tried, they kept my hair smooth and frizz-free on a scorching hot summer day! You’ll find the lowest prices on Nexxus products at Walmart. Transform your own summer style (and save money) with with these five hair styles from Nexxus.