Get gorgeous with these all-time fave Benefit “fake-its”…
You probably recognize a few of these Benefit products, right off the bat. Okay, maybe you recognize ALL of them! In my case, I recognize them for their awesome face-faking abilities and adorbs packaging. But truth be told, the one product I haven’t really had too much luck with is the some kind-a-gorgeous foundation faker, and I know I can’t win ’em all. But…the rest of these “fake-its”? They’re all-stars in my book! Let’s take a peek at ‘Primping With The Stars’, which lands officially in January at Sephora.
Primping With The Stars All-Time Greatest “Fake-Its” Kit
- 0.08 oz Stay Don’t Stray Stay-Put Primer for Concealers and Eyeshadows
- 0.12 oz Some Kind-A-Gorgeous Foundation in Medium
- 0.13 oz Benetint Rose-Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain
- 0.25 oz The POREfessional Pro Balm (minimizes the look of pores)
- 0.25 oz Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Pearl for Face (subtle pearl luminizer gel-creme)
- 0.1 oz They’re Real! Beyond Mascara in Black (dramatic volumizing & curling mascara)
tray that holds products in box is removable
These sizes are tiny, but their powers are mighty! If I had to pick two products out of here to be my faves (and even THAT is hard), I’d have to say—They’re Real Mascara—and then, the POREfessional. Man, oh man! Both of those products work like crazy! I’d consider making full-size purchases of those two products alone, in all honesty.
tray removes to be used as a cute vanity box
Quickie Benefit ‘Primping With The Stars’ look…
The only thing I’m not wearing inside of the kit is ‘some kind-a-gorgeous’ in medium, since it’s a little too dark for me. Everything else I’m wearing came solely from the kit! Very simple, natural, and easy to wear.
Will you seek out ‘Primping With The Stars’?
Price & Availability…
$32; Sephora exclusive in January 2013