Rosario Dawson’s modern glam look is easy to recreate! Try it out with tips directly from her hairstylist, Kylee Heath, and these products from the brand new Vidal Sassoon Pro Series collection.
The Look: Modern Glam
Rosario and Kylee chose to do a voluminous wave with a subtle side part to play off the modern glam of Rosario’s Antonio Berardi dress. She tucked her hair on the right side to showcase the gorgeous Lorraine Schwartz drop earring and the beautiful cut of the neckline.
Here’s how Kylee created Rosario’s look:
- First, she started out by prepping damp hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse, specifically at the roots, for lightweight volume.
- Then, she spritzed sections from the mid shaft through the ends with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray.
- Kylee then took sections, starting at the nape of the neck, and blow-dried hair with a medium sized boar bristle round brush, mainly focusing on getting lift at the roots while smoothing out the ends.
- She then curled 2-inch sized sections of hair using a 1¾-inch curling iron. After removing the iron, she lightly sprayed each curl with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray and then pinned each section in place. After curling all her hair and letting it cool, she unpinned and brushed each section out with a Mason Pearson brush.
- To finish, she lightly teased the roots to create volume and sprayed her hair with hairspray to add sheen and to hold the look for the night.