Half Up, Half Down Bombshell Curls
Every award season, there’s someone who breaks the mold with a wild, new red carpet hairstyle. But the classics simply can’t be ignored! One of my personal tried & true red carpet hairstyle favorites is a twist on classic Hollywood; half up, half down bombshell curls.
Celebrity stylist, Jenny Cho makes all her starlets shine on the red carpet, and she’s giving us some insider tips on how to get this classic Hollywood look using affordable products from Suave Professionals!
Get the Look
- If you have color-treated hair, use Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner to gently cleanse and condition while keeping color vibrant and enhancing shine.
- Section off damp hair and spray with Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray. Focus on the roots and spraying on top and underneath each section.
- Blow dry hair and part down the middle. Curl hair with a medium-barrel curling iron—brushing through curls to soften the look.
- Enhance volume and create a strong base for pinning hair by teasing along the crown and back combing the underneath sections.
- Pull front sections of hair to the back, pushing up hair along the crown for extra volume and fasten.
- For additional shine and to condition ends, add a drop of Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil over the surface of dry hair.