Win six SebaMed skincare favorites!
If the skin is the largest organ of the body, shouldn’t we be taking care of it a little better? We search the beauty counters and drugstore aisles of the world, looking for the perfect products to give us happy, healthy, skin—but have you tried SebaMed yet? SebaMed is a longstanding leader in over-the-counter medicinal skincare, with all products maintaining a pH level of 5.5—essential for protecting the skin’s delicate acid mantle. With more than 150 scientific studies to support the brand’s formulations, SebaMed has proven high effectiveness, very good skin compatibility, and confirmed skin care competence for sensitive and problematic skin. If your skin has been giving you troubles and you don’t know where to turn, it’s time to go back to basics. Check out SebaMed!
Two lucky Beauty Junkies Unite readers will have the chance to experience the SebaMed difference, since we’re giving away two set of the classic collection to make your skin happy!
- Liquid Face & Body Wash — Soap-free face and body wash with panthenol to leave skin feeling soft, smooth, and fresh.
- Moisturizing Body Lotion — With chamomile and allantoin to soothe, this oil-in-water emulsion preserves the natural
moisture content of the skin.
- Cleansing Shower Oil — Soap-free conditioning shower oil with over 50% lipids keeps the skin smooth and supple, with avocado oil rich in Vitamins A & E.
- Moisturizing Cream — Care and protection of facial skin against premature aging and prevention of the formation of wrinkles and lines with 2% Vitamin E.
- Hand & Nail Balm — Moisturizing oil-in-water care balm for fatigued hands and nails.
- Cleansing Bar — Soap-free cleansing bar for thorough cleansing without drying out the skin. Perfect for blackheads and pimples!
Details & How to enter…
Prize: Two (2) winners will each receive the SebaMed Classic Collection; Liquid Face & Body Wash, Moisturizing Body Lotion, Cleansing Shower Oil, Moisturizing Cream, Hand & Nail Balm, and Cleansing Bar.
Dates of entry: 3/15/13 to 3/29/13 at 11:59pm EST
How to enter: Please use the Rafflecopter widget below for your entries. You can enter daily (via tweeting & email address in the widget), so good luck! (Comments on this post won’t count as entries, but we love hearing from you!)
Please note: Winners must provide an address within the United States due to shipping regulations.