To celebrate bliss now being sold at Kohl’s, I wanted to share some of my bliss favorites with you, and also share some of the things that make me bliss-ful! Since bliss believes that happiness is the result of total well-being, there’s no time like the present! I’ve been lucky enough to visit a few bliss spa locations over the years, and you might haven’t had that opportunity yet. Let me show you some of my favorite products!
I can give myself the most quick and easy, brightening facial with just the products you see above!
- I start with the Fabulous Makeup Melt gel-to-oil cleanser. It cuts through makeup (even waterproof), and makes sure pore clogging sunscreen is zapped!
- Next up, I have to fully cleanse, so the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash is a favorite in my house. Even Mr. Beauty Junkies uses it! (Plus, it smells SO good!)
- For quick skin brightening, the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask is a MUST. It foams up and tickles a little, but the five minutes it’s on is totally worth it. It releases oxygen molecules and detoxifiers to eliminate skin dullness.
- Finally, I finish it off with the Triple Oxygen Ex-glow-sion! Vitabead-infused Moisture Cream. It contains another kick of oxygen to the skin for added radiance, while conditioning and protecting the skin with Vitamins E and C. *Don’t miss the giveaway for this below!
- That’s it! Easy, right? Bright, bliss-ful skin is then mine!