Here’s a simple, spring beauty edit that will have your skin and lips looking bright and fresh — and everything you need is from Burt’s Bees® and EcoTools®, and can be found at Walmart stores in their natural beauty section. How easy is that?
For me, spring beauty means glowing skin, and a pretty fierce lip to kick things up a notch. What better way than to achieve the lips of my dreams with one of Burt’s Bees new Lipsticks? Available in 14 shades, the hardest part for me was actually picking a shade!
All 14 shades contain an all-natural formula, infused with hydrating beeswax, moringa, and raspberry seed oil. Look at that color and hydration!
The perfect partner for my favorite lip shade from Burt’s Bees (Magenta Rush), is the Detailed Lip Liner Brush that’s available in the new EcoTools® 6-piece Day-to-Night Set. The set can be found in the cosmetics accessory section of the store and includes…
- Highlighting Fan Brush
- Pointed Concealer Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Detailed Lip Liner Brush
- Angled Face Brush
- Zip clutch carrying case/bag
EcoTools® are one of my favorite brush lines, and have been for years. (I’ve had a blush brush of theirs for almost eight years now, and I still use it all the time!) I find their line of affordable brushes to be durable, they’ve held up well for me after several washings, and they are environmentally conscious. The bristles are exceptionally soft (but get the job done), they’re hand-crafted and cruelty-free, feature recycled aluminum ferrules, sleek sustainable bamboo handles, and their repurposed packaging is made with 100% tree-free paper. Pretty cool, huh?
FUN FACT! If you tag #MyTrueBeauty on social media, EcoTools® is donating $1 (up to $100K) to help provide educational support to women around the world.
Next up is Burt’s Bees® new BB Cream. It’s available in three mineral-rich shades; light, light/medium, and medium. This BB cream offers light-to-buildable medium coverage (especially when used with the EcoTools® Complexion Collection Skin Perfecting Brush that’s great for blending in the BB Cream.)
I love how lightweight it feels on my skin, but still gives me light-to-medium coverage, all while protecting my skin with an SPF 15. I think this makes some of my pores and lines look a little smaller, and it definitely feels a little firming. It hydrates, illuminates, evens tone, conceals, reduces the look of some of my fine lines, makes texture look a little smoother, all while protecting. It’s an all-in-one product! I also look to the BB Cream for some antioxidant protection due to the Noni Extract.
(Burt’s Bees products are free of parabens, pthalates, petroleum, SLS, and are never tested on animals.)
The EcoTools Blending and Bronzing Brush is perfect for softening up makeup, for blending blush, and applying bronzer!
For the rest of my look, I wanted to keep it simple. That meant I didn’t want anything to contradict my glowy skin and vibrant lips.
I wear the light/medium shade in Burt’s Bees BB Cream
- Applied a matte beige eyeshadow all over eyelids with EcoTools® Eyeshadow Brush, then lightly dusted on a shimmery pale shade on my brow bones with the same brush.
- Applied Burt’s Bees BB Cream with EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush, then took a little extra under my eyes to act as concealer, still smoothing out with the Skin Perfecting Brush.
- For any areas around my nose and chin that needed a little concealing, I used more Burt’s Bees® BB Cream with my EcoTools® Pointed Concealer Brush.
- I applied a little bronzer along my jawline, hairline, and just under where I place my blush with the EcoTools Blending and Bronzing Brush. I easily blended out any harsh lines with this brush!
- Dusted on a little blush with my EcoTools® Angled Face Brush with a light hand.
- Then, I added a little bit of highlight with my EcoTools Highlighting Fan Brush and highlighting powder.
- Using my EcoTools® Detailed Lip Liner Brush, I applied Burt’s Bees® Lipstick in Magenta Rush.
- Mascara, eyeliner, and brow powder completed the look!
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burt’s Bees & EcoTools. The opinions and text are all mine.