I’ve been absolutely in love with Tocca’s fragrances for about 15 years. My first Tocca experience was when I received one of their Cleopatra candles as a gift, and I could have cried when I lit it for the very last time. I think their fragrances are so beautifully blended and deliciously feminine, and I’ve always had a little Tocca-something since then — and now I have one of their new hair fragrances to covet!
Currently an Anthropologie exclusive, you’ll find five glorious scents to spritz over your mane to make your hair smell irresistible. (At least I think so!)
- Florence: an alluring combination of bergamot, crushed violet petals and blond wood (floral)
- Cleopatra: rich amber patchouli blends royally with vanilla musk and hints of tuberose and grapefruit (spice)
- Colette: a lush mix of bergamot, citrus, juniper and pink peppercorn mingle with florals, musk and woods (fresh)
- Liliana: neroli, gardenia and faint peach (fresh)
- Stella: a flirtatious combination of sheer musk, white freesia, blood orange and spicy lily (fresh)