You guys. I just cleaned out my purse, and even for a lip balm addict like me — I could not believe the amount of lip balms I was hoarding in there. Nine. Nine lip balms that I actually use! So I had to share this with you because you’re either going to relate to me, laugh at/with me, or think I’m nuts. Maybe all of the above!
Right now, I’d say I use Burt’s Bees Ultra Conditioning the most. I’ve never used anything with kokum butter that I can recall, but this stuff really helps my lips for a few hours at a time.
The others? Here’s the breakdown (in no particular order):
- Lucas’ Papaw Ointment
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula
- Smith’s Rose & Mandarin Lip Balm
- Burt’s Bees Original Lip Balm
- Vaseline Creme Brûlée Lip Therapy
- LATHER Lip Conditioning Balm
- philosophy Pink Marshmallow Buttercream Lip Shine
- pixi Beauty Sheak Butter Tinted Lip Balm
So I have to ask — how many lip balms do you have?