I spied this 5-piece color collection from bareMinerals on QVC last month, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it! There was something about this combination of shades calling my name, and I’m so glad I’m able to share my experience with it. You may remember those ‘Face of Fashion’ kits that bareMinerals used to put out each season, and I haven’t seen a new one in a while. I learned that they’ve been replaced with ‘Trend Report‘ kits instead. I really think these smaller collections from bareMinerals are genius, because they’re the perfect, no-brainer gift, and they also make it easy to recreate the look that the models have in the cover photos. Additionally, they’re a pretty decent value—and that’s always a good thing.
The Frill Seeker collection is the first release in the Trend Report series, here’s what’s included:
- Splendid Eyecolor (deep gilded bronze)
- Mademoiselle Eyecolor (peach champagne satin)
- Sweet Cheeks Blush (candied pink)
- Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner (black, not pictured)
- Exuberance Pretty Amazing Lipgloss (strawberry pink)
More photos, swatches, and details… [Read more...]