Another summer, and no real ‘fun-in-the-sun’ vacation for Mr. Beauty Junkies and me in sight! So what I’m going to do instead, is continue to bring you some bright and sunny collections—even if I have some gorgeous new fall ones screaming my name for attention over here. I’ll try to mix it up a bit though, how does that sound?
This collection from bareMinerals gives me a little bit of a vacation-feel, the Wanderlust Tropics Collection. While this is a 6-piece color collection, I am missing two of the pieces. It’s because this is an editorial sample, so no worries! Yours from Sephora should be A-OKAY!
What’s included with a colorful paisley-printed travel bag:
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Coral Reef (gilded soft apricot-coral)
- Wild Orchid Eyecolor (sparkling violet)
- Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 6 PM (jeweled violet) NOT PICTURED
- Faux Tan Matte All-Over Face Color (sun-kissed matte) NOT PICTURED
- Tropical Radiance All-Over Face Color (soft luminous coral)
- Double-Ended Natural Lipgloss in Papaya Smoothie (peach shimmer) & Pink Guava (sheer fuchsia)
Wanderlust Tropics Collection, Sephora Exclusive, Limited Edition, $49