Oh no, they’ve done it again! Sephora just released seven new “favorites” box configurations to their existing selection, and there are a few I’m definitely snagging. A dear friend put these on my radar, now I’m putting them on yours! I apologize to your bank statement in advance. It might be hard to pick just one!
These are usually pretty good deals, because the products inside are what’s really trending in beauty, and the sizes typically aren’t too small. (At least in my humble opinion!) Usually, you can grab a “favorites” box in a specific category, and the price point is less than if you bought just one of the full-size products represented within a specific collection. Sometimes there’s a smaller-sized product thrown in there for good measure, but I think these are an extremely practical way to add some newness to your beauty collection. So if you’re longing for that huge beauty haul, but don’t quite have the budget for it — check these out STAT. There are likely going to be some sell outs, as these are listed as limited edition!
I may not necessarily “need” any new skincare right now — but when there’s Sunday Riley, Caudalie, Korres, AND Algenist in the same box — I’m going to get involved!
Sephora Favorites Beauty Sleep Set, $30 ($90 value)
– 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm
– 0.34 oz/ 10 mL KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Eye Cream
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Sephora Collection Pearl Sleeping Mask
– 1 oz/ 30 g Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm [Read more…]