I know there are Miley Cyrus fans out there, and for some of you — she’s not your cup of tea. That’s totally okay! But what I’m hoping is that you’ll appreciate and support her second Viva Glam effort — Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 2 Lipstick and Lipglass. (You can check out the first Viva Glam Miley shade here!)
I write a very similar post with every Viva Glam release, so if you’re already aware of the good a single Viva Glam Lipstick can do, spread the word! If not, I hope this inspires you to get involved since 100% of every Viva Glam purchase goes directly to the MAC AIDS Fund.
Just one Viva Glam Lipstick can equal…
- 1 rapid oral HIV test
- 8 nutritious, home-cooked meals
- 1 school stationery starter pack for a child orphaned by AIDS
- 1 vegetable garden starter pack for a community garden
- 2 safer sex kits
- 1 month of personal transportation to and from doctors visits
- 2 hours of childcare for a woman during a medical appointment
- 14 blood glucose monitoring strips
- 1 pair of shoes for a child orphaned by AIDS
- …and more!
With that, I want to share a sneak peek of the newest hue. This time, Viva Glam has gone orange! I recall lots of pinks, neutrals, and reds in the shades of Viva Glam past, but not an orange like this. I opened the tube and thought to myself it would never work for me, but I received so many compliments while I was testing it last week! [Read more…]