If you haven’t heard by now, MAC just made nine beauty bloggers’ dreams come true—to have their own Lipglass or eyeshadow shade. I don’t know about you, but I would probably faint if this opportunity were bestowed upon me! I’m incredibly happy for the chosen few, and I think they did a great job designing their personal shades.
No one <3’s M∙A∙C more than a Beauty Blogger. To thank them for their passionate devotion & always honest feedback, we invited NINE of our favourites to our lab in Toronto to custom-create their own Eye Shadow or Lipglass. Exclusively online, just like the makeup-mad minds that created them.
Here’s the shade breakdown:
- Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle! — deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle (designed by Amber Katz of Beauty Blogging Junkie)
- Jealousy Wakes — Seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl (designed by Christine Mielke of Temptalia)
- Parisian Skies — muted grey-blue (designed by Lesley Ellen Mirza of Lipstick Powder N Paint)
- Hocus Pocus — dark sooty grey with silver pearl (designed by Lianne Farbes of The Makeup Girl)
- Evolution Revolution — warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green, and blue micro-glitter (designed by Karen Monterichard of Makeup and Beauty Blog)
- All of My Purple Life — deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle (designed by Patrice Yursik of Afrobella)
- Caqui — persimmon orange (designed by Lily Nima of Beauty Maverick)
- Sonoran Rain — deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl (designed by Aileen De Los Angeles of The Shades of U)
- Nitro:licious 2046 — intense shiny red (designed by Wendy Lam of Nitrolicious)