Dior went back to the 18th century this year, inspired by Louis XVI style for the very magnificent-looking “Cristal Boréale” holiday look. Like most Dior holiday collections, a limited edition special treat piece is included– this time it’s the Cristal Boréale Gloss Pendant, adorned with 52 Swarovski crystals of which 4 are Aurore Boréale. Gorgeous! The pendant encloses a crystal-effect gloss in “Pink Crystal” that gives off iridescence. Sounds soooo pretty! Honestly, I would select this more as a collector’s piece as it retails for $80. Whenever Dior includes something like this in their collections, they usually sell out fast. If you’re a Dior Diva and you want this for the holidays I would start dropping hints pronto!
Also included in Cristal Boréale holiday look:
• Cristal Boréale Silver Eyeshadow & Face Powder — Embossed with a “crystal pattern” effect. Cristal Boréale Face Powder in Pink Jewel (pictured), Cristal Boreale Eyeshadow in Silver Gem (pictured)
• 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Smoky Crystal #089
• Style Liner in Sparkling Purple #174
• Dior Vernis in Silver Purple #782
• Dior Vernis in Black Sequins #905 (Sephora Only)
Mark my words, it will be a very purple holiday this year! This Dior holiday look is available beginning this month at Dior counters.