Back in 2013, Urban Decay released a mini set of NAKED nail polishes, and they were gorgeous, but oh so tiny! (See that review here.) Since then, the formula has been improved, the bottles are full-size, and the brush is killer. These are also different “naked” shades, and they are absolutely gorgeous in my opinion.
There are eight shades available, and I currently only have seven of them to share. (Walk of Shame is the one I’m missing for you.) These (of course) are inspired by the shades in some of the most popular eyeshadow palettes in the world — so much so — that in a 2015 Allure article, they stated that one NAKED palette was sold every six seconds! If you don’t own any NAKED palettes yet, you might want to put one on your holiday list, STAT. But — back to the polishes!
The shade breakdown…
- Walk of Shame — very light nude cream
- Commando — light taupe-brown cream
- Tease — brown cream
- YDK — cool champagne shimmer
- Instinct — medium pink-taupe with a hint of pearl
- Magnet — smoky grey cream
- Extra Bitter — deep burnt orange-brown cream
- Lethal — reddish-brown cream