I love a good lip balm, and fresh has made one of my favorites for years — their original SUGAR Lip Treatment has been a staple in my purse off and on for over a decade. If you’ve never tried it, it has this yummy lemon-sugar flavor/essence that is absolutely delicious. It makes my lips feel incredibly soft and hydrated, and protects them with an SPF 15.
Brand new, you’ll find three new products added to the SUGAR lipcare product lineup — the fresh SUGAR Cream Lip Treatment. It’s available in three neutral shades, and is a hybrid balm/treatment/tinted gloss. These don’t have sunscreen in them, but they are just as soothing to my lips as the original balm. (Plus I get the bonus of the gloss/color!) They’re housed in a silver squeeze tube, and feature a slanted tip applicator.
- Sugar — a natural humectant known to help prevent moisture loss.
- Black Currant Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil — help provide moisture and nourishment to soften and smooth.
- Grapeseed Oil — rich in antioxidants, helps maintain essential moisture.
- Vitamin E — powerful antioxidant that helps soothe, soften, and protect.
- Vitamin C — antioxidant that helps tone and protect the skin against free radical damage.