As part of a new collaboration with Disney, Urban Decay just released two palettes, inspired by the upcoming film, Oz The Great and Powerful. One of which is the Theodora Palette (featured in this post), and the second is the Glinda Palette (featured here). Both palettes are limited edition and have six pans each; featuring eight exclusive, all new eyeshadow shades (two in each palette are duos), a full-size Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color pencil, and a travel size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.
The Theodora Palette features everything you need to create Mila Kunis’ look from the film. I’m loving these dramatic shades!
The Theodora Palette
- Broken — pale cream satin
- Beware —warm brown matte
- Bewitch — dark charcoal brown satin
- West — deep metallic brown shimmer
- Spell (duo) — black satin with green and gold shimmer/gold metallic with tonal glitter
- Jealous (duo) — pale green pearl/dark green pearl
Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color
- Theodora — bright red cream
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (travel size)
- Zero — black [Read more...]