Skincare is self-care, and I’m a big believer in doing things that make you feel good about you — as much as you possibly have time for. One of the things that always makes me feel better inside, is when I take some time out to pamper my skin. And I’m not talking about just removing your makeup at night and washing your face. I mean — like really spending some time on a dedicated night; using face masks, serums, body butters, and maybe even taking a lavender-scented bath! My other little “me time” de-stressing activity is painting my nails — but skincare is where I go when I just need to center myself, and get back to basics.
So it’s a complete understatement when I tell you just how much I’ve been enjoying the five new facial masks from The Body Shop. I’m going to warn you ahead of time — I love them all, and only have great things to say about them.
- British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask — hydrates, soothes, and tones
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask — detoxifies, refines pores, reveals glow
- Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask — replenishes, restores, comforts
- Amazonian Acai Energizing Radiance Mask — invigorates, fights fatigue, boosts radiance
- Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask — brightens, evens, revitalizes