Okay, so my skin isn’t so youthful anymore…
It was about two months ago, that I looked at myself in one of my mirrored closet doors as I glanced across the room. And it was at that very moment, I realized, my skin isn’t looking as young or resilient as it once did. Sure, I’ve known my skin is aging for quite some time now—I’m 36—but I had that cringe of horror that maybe I should start to embrace or look into getting fillers at the dermatologist’s office. It was quite a humbling moment in my beauty career.
The main things I’m noticing (and driving me crazy)…
- loss of youthful eye contour
- loss of overall firmness of my skin
- the start of marionette lines
- slight creases between my eyebrows
- some small wrinkles here and there