I know the packaging is very unassuming, and you might not realize it yet—but no doubt, my friends. You’re looking at a fantastic multi-tasker. It went Holy Grail status for me just seconds after applying.
Meet Laura Geller’s French Vanilla Baked Highlighter; a silky, sheer beige illuminating powder that can be used just about anywhere!
- Using this on the highest part of my cheekbones adds a warm glow that rivals how flattering a dinner by candlelight is to my complexion.
- Using it solely on my brow bone or as eyeshadow all-over opens up my eye area so that I look awake and refreshed.
- Wearing alone on the inner corners of my eyes makes my eyes dazzle day or night.
- Applying it on the bow of my top lip gives my pout definition.
- Dusting it along my collarbone with an open-neck top or dress gives a slightly defined sheen.
- Placing it lightly along the bridge of my nose adds a point of light for definition and healthy glow.
I’m sure you can think of a few more ways to make it work! [Read more…]